Costa Engineering Corporation is able to oversee and guide our clients through every phase of construction for all engineering projects. Our team performs constructability reviews, estimates and scheduling during pre-construction and we assure that the final project is in accordance with plans and specification. Additionally, we assist clients needs in the bidding process by providing recommendation on the contract award. The principal function in our department is to assure that the project is completed on time and that the payments to the contractor reflects the work performed.
- Develop a detailed conceptual budget estimate.
- Review design options and their impacts to cost & schedule.
- Prepare bid packages.
- Facilitate and manage permit process.
- Administration of Bid Procedure.
- Construction Cost Estimates & Reports
- Meeting Minutes
- Constructability Review
- Construction Supervision
- Change Order Preparation & Review
- Progress Schedule Review
- Preparation of As-Builts
- Shop Drawing Review
- Claims Analysis & Defense